Kostomuksha Business Forum on 11th-12th May 2017
The second annual Business Forum was organised in Kostomuksha on 11th-12th May 2017. The event began with a two-part seminar, which first concentrated on co-operation on a more general level and then continuing with concrete cooperation. There also was a possibility to have one-on-one meetings at the event.
The Business Forum, which was organized for the first time in 2016, grew in size this year, as 150 Finnish and Russian participants headed to the Cultural Centre Druzba to join the event. The wide interest towards the event reveals a motivation for co-operation on both sides of the border.
A similar event will be organised again during spring 2018.
- Olga Volkova - Regional Development and Public Funding for Investments (RU)
- Timo Rautajoki - Cities in Transformation and Possibilities for Cooperation (FI)
- Eila Valtanen - Wood Construction as an Opportunity for Cooperation (EN)
- Dmitry Bazegski - Possibilities of Cross-Border Cooperation, Karelia CBC (RU)
- Yuri Danilchuk - Kala ja marjapojat (RU)
- Dmitry Baikov- Stone Group, Refining Soap Stone in Kostomuksha (RU)
- Tatiana Chzhan - Developing Businesses and the Benefits Available (RU)
- Jaakko Seppälä - Manufacturing and Service Business in Kostomuksha (FI)
- Elena Gnjotova - Support for Developing Business Cooperation in Karelia (RU)
Euregio Karelia Seminar on 2nd November 2016
The seminar "the State and Future of Cross-Border Cooperation in the Euregio Karelia Area" in Joensuu on 2nd November 2016 gathered together 100 actors. The seminar studied the state of cross-border cooperation within the area of Euregio Karelia but also on a broader scale.
- Poutiainen Risto, Euregio Karelia (FI)
- Saveljev Juri, Opening Speech (RU)
- Shljamin Valery, The Possibilities of Cross-order Cooperation Between Russia, Finland and EU (RU)
- Shljamin Valery, Speech (RU)
- Partanen Jari, The State of Cross-Border Cooperation (FI)
- Markov Aleksei, Transport Connections in the Region of Euregio Karelia (RU)
- Markov, Aleksei, Speech (RU)
- Asikainen Miia, Developing Transport Connections (FI)
- Haapalainen Petri, Finnish-Russian ENI CBC Programmes 2014-2020: Possibilities for Euregio Karelia
- Lesonen Aleksei, Tourism and Culture as Factors for Improving Cross-border Territories
- Lesonen Aleksei, Speech (RU)